Friday, October 2, 2009

God's Incredible Love

Well, it has been many months since I last wrote. I haven't just not had the time, I've really not had any thoughts that were burning in me to blog. Since I last wrote, we opened our new Pizza Factory and that has meant spending long long days and nights of working at the store. As you can see by the new picture, the store is complete and beautiful. We are so pleased with the result.

Anyway, this morning I actually had a thought that was burning in me to blog. I was thanking my Heavenly Father for His faithfulness and provision to my husband and I and I realized how much I am loved and how much grace He has poured out upon us. I was also thinking about our store managers at our businesses, Leigh, Robin and Joni and realized how much I appreciate them. Without them we could not operate like we do. They are invaluable to us. The time and energy they exert to take care of our businesses is great.

But I then realized how much I love my daughter Kelly, who by the way is within 18 days of giving birth to our first grandchild! As much as I appreciate the hard work that our managers exert for us, Kelly is the one who I hold in my heart as precious. I would never consider leaving our inheritance to anyone but her, even though she doesn't do anything workwise for me. She is precious to me because she is my child.

That led me to the thought about God's grace and love. It isn't a matter of our working hard for Him or trying to please Him that causes Him to love us unconditionally. He loves us because we are His, His precious children. How grateful I am that I can never do anything to cause Him to love me more or less. His love for me reaches to the heavens. Wow!

Anyway, hopefully I'll have more time and thoughts to spend here on my blog. I have missed it. I hope now to get back to writing and speaking God's grace and love to women everywhere!

1 comment:

Kathy Collard Miller said...

yeah!! You're back as blogger.

Great thoughts. Powerful example for seeing our value has nothing to do with "work." Or even our investment in the Kingdom.